That all people would have access to the Bible and to literacy
- The Bible is God’s Word.
- Access to the Bible is an essential part of the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- It is the foundation for sustainable development.
- All people should have access to the Bible in a language they understand well.
- This access should be granted in a culturally appropriate manner.
God Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- It is his honour we seek.
- We are dependent upon him.
- We turn to him.
- We seek to know his will.